What is the purpose/mission of the DAO?
- build the infrastructure for a feminist and queer revolution on blockchain
- collect and showcase art created by women, non-binary and LGBTQ+ ppl
- fund businesses led by women, non-binary and LGBTQ+ ppl
- create value and deliver ROI for investors in the DAO
- provide historically undervalued and underrepresented groups tools to empower themselves
- onboard creators to Web 3
- subverting crypto bro culture
- discovering talents early x advising
- create non-cringe NFT cultural moments
- building a top network for feminists x queers and their allies in Web 3
- give birth to a queer utopia in the Metaverse
- increase the chances of humans surviving as species x thriving as a technologically advanced enlightened post-gender abundant civilization
What are the core values that drive the DAO?
- zero tolerance to misogyny, transphobia, racism, classism
- mutual support > competition
- fishnets, pink plush bondage unicorns and fake lashes
- honoring the birth of NFTs as the beginning of one of the most impactful movements in the history of modern art
- recognizing that art creates values and pushes societies forward, meaning that art is a crucial component for human evolution
- acquiring art created by women, non-binary and LGBTQ+ ppl is not a donation, but an investment. it’s going to grow in value (inevitably) since currently it’s undervalued
- as Web3 grows, more women are entering the space. Unicorn = their guide x fairy godmother.
What is the difference between UnicornDAO and UnicornX ?
- Unicorn DAO collects female and LGBTIQ+ art
- Unicorn X creates, advises and empowers artists and activists